2015 Dahon Photo Contest
“TRAILS AND TALES, MY DAHON BIKE ADVENTURES” PHOTO CONTEST
HOW TO ENTER:
- Fill out the Photo Contest Entrant Registration Form.
- You will receive an email confirming your successful registration as a Photo Contest Entrant. Once you are a Photo Contest Entrant, you may send in as many photo entries as you like. Each entry should contain a single photograph and an entry form with the following details about the photo; 1) Dahon Model in the Photo, 2) Location ofShoot and 3) Photo Caption of the story or description of the photo.
- You will receive an email with your entry number for every successful photo entry.
- The photo contest is open to ALL Dahon bikes owners
- Photos must be at least 1,600 megapixels tall (if portrait) or 1,600 megapixels wide (if landscape).
- Photos must be taken in the Philippines.
- Photos must contain the landscape and the Dahon bike.
- Photos must be submitted within the given time period.
- Digitally enhanced photos are not allowed.
To ensure eligibility for the contest, all entries must have a resolution of at least 1,600 megapixels tall (if portrait) or 1,600 megapixels wide (if landscape) or greater. Images that do not meet this standard will not be honoured.
- All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified. Multiple exposures that have been combined to produce a single “High Dynamic Range” image are acceptable. Images that do not meet these requirements will not be honoured.
- Submissions may not be watermarked.
All photos will be shown on November 29, 2015. All registered participants will be allowed to vote for one photo. The photo with the most votes wins. Good luck!
*Organizer reserves the right to adjust any deadline(s) as the result of causes beyond its immediate control.
CLICK HERE to register to the 2015 Dahon Photo Contest