Dahon Fan Favorite Photo Contest
DAHON SHERPA BAGThe Sherpa (frame) bag was custom designed to fit the small frame requirements of a folding bike. This bag consists of two site compartments, one with a zipper closure and the other with a flap and hook-and-loop closure as well as a top, clear cover pouch to hold a Smartphone or GPS, all mounted to the top tube within easy reach of the rider. Features:
- Large clear pouch on top to hold Smartphone or GPS
- Mounts around top tube so access to belongings is always within reach
- Durable Nylon fabric holds up to heavy use
- Zipper and Velcro closures to keep belongings secure, but still accessible
- Two separate compartments, each 160 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm
- Reflective trim for high visibility at night
DAHON JAPAN SHIRT
The Dahon Japan Shirt is made of a Dri-FIT fabric that wicks away sweat to help keep you comfortable and dry. Short-Sleeve construction is ideal for a variety of training conditions.
RAPTOR GIFT BAG
Don’t you just love a surprise? Each bag is packed with a surprise selection of Raptor goodies!
RULES & ELIGIBILITY
- Photo Contest is open to registrants of the 2015 Dahon Japan Product Launch
Photos must be taken during the 2015 Dahon Japan Product Launch on Nov. 29, 2015
- Photos must be at least 1,600 megapixels tall (if portrait) or 1,600 megapixels wide (if landscape)
- Photos must be taken at the 5/F Roof Deck Spark Place
- Photos must be submitted within the given time period
- Digitally enhanced photos beyond the standard optimization (ex. removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) are not allowed
- Photos may not be watermarked
- Each photo entrant may submit as many photos as they like
- Photo Entries that do not meet these requirements will not be honoured
HOW TO WIN
Submit as many photos as you wish.
Successful photo entries will be uploaded in our Dahon Japan Philippines Facebook Page.
The photo with the most likes wins!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS ON JANUARY 30, 2016.
LIKES WILL BE COUNTED FROM NOV. 29, 2015 TO JAN. 31, 2016 12:00:00.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FEB 1, 2015 12:00:00.